Agency Reports

For more information, visit the California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) website or call 1-833-ASK-FPPC. All reports are available for review at the City Clerk’s office during regular business hours. Copies are available at $.10 cents per page.

City’s Ticket Policy

FPPC Regulations 18944.1 requires the City to set forth a written policy regarding the distribution of tickets and passes received by the City.

City’s Conflict of Interest Code

The Political Reform Act prohibits a public official from using his/her official position to influence a governmental decision in which he/she has a financial interest. Every state and local agency must adopt a conflict of interest code that identifies all officials and employees within the agency who make governmental decisions based on the positions they hold. To help identify potential conflicts of interest, the law requires public officials and employees in the designated positions in a conflict of interest code to report their financial interests on the Statement of Economic Interests, Form 700. The Conflict of Interest Code is updated biennially. To view the Form 700 of Council Members and other 87200 filers, click here. Form 700 of designated employees (87300 filers) are available for inspection at the City Clerk’s office during regular business hours.

Form 801 - Gift to Agency Report

In accordance to FPPC Regulation 18944 and 18950.1, the Form 801 is used to report certain payments received by state and local government agencies. It includes a payment for an official’s travel expenses for the purpose of facilitating the public’s business in lieu of a payment using agency funds; and a payment that would otherwise be considered a gift or income to the benefiting official, but is instead accepted on behalf of the agency.

Form 802 - Agency Report of Ceremonial Role Events and Ticket Distribution

In accordance to FPPC Regulation 18944.1, Form 802 identifies persons that received admission tickets and passes and describes the public purpose for the distribution.

Form 806 - Public Official Appointments

In accordance with FPPC Regulation 18705.5, Form 806 is used to report additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, boards, or commissions of another public agency or to a committee or position of the agency of which the public official is a member.