WiFi & Printing
Free wireless Internet is available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. No password is required.
Contactless Printing is now available at the Monterey Park Bruggemeyer Library. Print up to 10 free pages per day (single sided, black & white). Staff cannot selectively print individual pages from within a multi-page document so be sure to upload only the pages you want to print.
Please follow the steps below for Contactless Printing:
- Begin a new email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use subject line “Print Order”.
- Include your name and phone number.
- Attach document to email. Acceptable file types include: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, csv, txt, html, rtf, jpg, png, bmp, and jpeg. If requesting more than one copy, please note that.
- Staff will call you when your print job is ready. Prints will be held for two business days.
- Please call 626-307-1366 shortly before you arrive at the library and staff will bring your order out to the Contactless Checkout table at the front door. Prints can be picked up Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm. Face masks must be worn at all times while on the grounds of the library.
Contactless Printing FAQs
How will I know that my prints are done?
Staff will call to let you know that your prints are ready to be picked up.
I made a mistake on my order. What should I do?
Please call library staff at 626-307-1399 as soon as possible to let them know and resend the correct file.
What hours will this service be available?
Prints can be picked up Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm.
I don’t feel comfortable letting staff print my private documents. Are there any other options for me to print?
At this time, this is the only way to provide printing services and follow Public Health distancing guidelines. Your privacy is important to us, and our staff will handle your information in a professional manner. All emails and attached documents will be deleted immediately after printing. Any printed documents that aren’t picked up within 2 business days are shredded.
The library cannot be held responsible for any items a customer chooses to print through this service, so if you still have concerns, this may be a service you choose not to use.
I need more than 10 pages a day. Is there any way I can add funds to print more than 10 pages?
At this time, customers are limited to 10 pages per day.
My printouts don’t look right. Can I have them reprinted?
Staff cannot edit documents. We encourage you to make any needed changes and resend your document. If the 10 page daily limit has already been reached, your document will be printed the next business day.
I don’t have a computer, but need things printed. Can library staff print items for me?
Staff at the library can print items from publicly accessible websites for customers as part of regular library reference service (limit of 10 pages per day). We are, however, unable to print items from personal accounts (such as a patron’s personal email).
I need copies - is there any way staff can make copies for me?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to make copies for customers. If you need multiple copies of a print job, please let staff know when you email. Staff can make multiple copies if it does not exceed 10 pages per day.