How to Report Water Problems

When reporting a water issue, please be prepared to provide your name and a phone number in the event that we cannot locate the problem. The Water Utility Division has a 24-hour standby program and there is always somebody able to assist you with water emergencies. Call for issues such as:

  • Dirty water
  • Meter leaks
  • Main breaks
  • Pressure problems
  • Reservoir overflows

When you call the after hours phone number, the Police Department will contact Water Division personnel on your behalf. For prompt service, make sure to provide them with both your address and telephone number.

Contact phone numbers are provided at the right panel.