July 31, 2021
All parks in Monterey Park
"Parks Make Life Better" Photo Challenge Deadline
Saturday, July 31, 2021
Take a photo at an MPK park, hashtag #MPKParksChallenge and join in on the celebration of "Parks Make Life Better" month.
July is “Parks Make Life Better!” month, take the photo challenge!
Enter for a chance to win prizes:
- Step 1: Follow CityofMontereyPark on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Step 2: Complete each challenge & hashtag #MPKParksChallenge.
- Each photo submitted by July 31 will count as one entry.
- (No limit on number of entries)
Take the challenge:
- Monterey Park has 13 parks Capture a photo at your favorite park while doing an enthusiastic thumbs up!
- Monterey Park has a population of over 60,000 people That’s more than all the seats in Dodger Stadium! Take a photo at one of our popular baseball fields.
- The playground slide was invented in 1922 That’s almost 100 years ago! Take a photo enjoying a playground at one of our parks.
- The Monterey Park city flower is the geranium Find a beautiful flower or unique tree and take a photo with it.
- Get Active! Take a photo and share some of your favorite ways to enjoy the parks in Monterey Park.
For more info, please contact the Recreation & Community Services Department 626-307–1388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.